The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the websites "www.ylp.co.in and www.yourlightingpartner.com". Users are requested to read them carefully before they start using services of this site.
The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing/using these websites. The term YLP shall refer to YLP Solutions Private Limited / Your Lighting Partner™ its authorized members or representatives. The term Website refers to www.yourlightingpartner.com and www.ylp.co.in which are owned and monitored by YLP Solutions Private Limited / Your Lighting Partner™ having its registered office at Plot no.7, MIDC Area, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Marg, Trimbak road, Nashik-422007, Maharashtra, India.
1. All content present on this site (www.ylp.co.in and www.yourlightingpartner.com) is the exclusive property of YLP. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to YLP or its associates. No content from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from YLP. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the content/materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. YLP is a trademark of YLP Solutions Private Limited / Your Lighting Partner™. This trademark should not be used in any manner without prior written consent from YLP.
2. Images shown on this website are indicative only & the actual product, effect etc may vary unless & until particular specified.
3. The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an "As Is", “Where Is” and "As Available" basis. YLP expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
4. The information/some of the information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. YLP disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
5. YLP makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
General Terms & Conditions:
2. YLP does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
3. YLP is not responsible for any financial loss because of any reasons arising to the user while performing an online transaction.
4. YLP may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. YLP reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes which shall be placed on the Site shall be effective immediately upon notice or use of the the website by user.
5. In no event will YLP be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use YLP's website, or any information provided on the website, or in the Products any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Product or interpretations thereof. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
6. User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold YLP harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse of the content and services provided on the Site by the User.
7. The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that YLP is not responsible for the availability and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. YLP is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. YLP is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party.
8. Two schemes cannot be clubbed together.
9. If goods received are faulty (Non working condition/damage), this should be informed through available means of communication. Non-working goods will be replaced free of cost. Damage claims will be settled after investigation & verification.
10. All product carry warranty as mentioned on the product or website or invoice.
11. Customer needs to provide all the information in all its correctness like Name, shipping address, quantity, VAT/TIN/PAN number etc. If goods shipped are returned because of incorrectness of the above information, in that case buyer/user will have to bear all the charges, expenses & damages if any.
12. Membership & rights to transact on these websites is permitted to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act. YLP will not be responsible for any transactions or losses that the User may incur or suffer on account of any transaction undertaken by a minor (as per the existing laws of Government of India. YLP will deem that all such transactions have been done under the guidance/supervision of an Adult/Guardian as specified in the existing Laws of Government of India.
13. The User by choosing the available & permitted communication media to communicate with YLP, the User agrees that YLP can in turn use the same media to communicate. It is also presumed that the User is aware of limitation of the communication media & will not hold YLP responsible for any loss of information or delay in communication or limitations of communication media.
14. All feedback's/views/opinions expressed on the website are solely that of that particular individual or organization or User. Decisions taken based on these feedback's/views/opinions are at the sole discretion of the User.
15. YLP is a platform where Buyers buy the product & Sellers sell the product. YLP takes the responsibility of warranties of all the products, services, etc. offered on its website.
16. If for any reason the sold products suffers from any defect during warranty period, the same will be replaced. But if the product is discontinued/absolute/not available for any reason than the same will be replaced by other product having similar or slightly different specifications.
17. Delayed deliveries on account of limitations of transport/courier companies or because of unseen circumstances or problems in accessibility to remote areas are all out of the purview of YLP & the User/Buyer should not hold YLP responsible for the same. Whoever YLP will keep the User/Buyer updated on the same & ensure that the product is delivered to the customer.
18. YLP will not be responsible for any financial losses arising to the User/Buyer on account of delays as specified in clause no.17 above.
19. YLP reserves the rights to revise the rates & available quantity of all/some products at any given point of time.
20. YLP's financial liabilities if any are limited only the invoice value of the sold product & User/Buyer will not be entitled to any other form of compensation.
21. Membership registration is free of cost & YLP does not charge any membership fees. However in future YLP may at its sole discretion charge membership fees & the same will be communicated to the members well in advance.
22. The User/Buyer should not in any way publish/write/display/update/refer/modify or change/publish links/share any information on the website which:
a) May hurt sentiments of general public & provoke unrest & violence.
b) Any pornographic content.
c) Any misleading & false information.
d) Harassment of any sort.
e) Content against the Nation, armed forces, defense forces, or other security agencies.
f) Promotion of illegal activities, gambling, violation of someones privacy.
g) Display or publishing content protected by copyright, trademark, patented or proprietary rights etc.
h) Trying/attempts to exceed the authorized access or trying to gain unauthorized access to the content, website, network, breach of security measures etc.
I) Using YLP's platform for advertising without prior written consent from YLP.
j) Any commands, links, codes, files, torjan horses, virus programs, etc that may lead to damage of website or make user data vulnerable or hack personal data.
k) Make any defamatory remarks related to our product, services, brands etc.
l) Unlawful use of website breaching the terms & conditions displayed on the website.
User/Buyer of YLP solely agrees that YLP can initiate a suitable legal action against the User/Buyer who violets all or any of the scenario mentioned in the clause no.22 above.
23. By providing your personal information on the website, you hereby agree that you have willfully submitted the same & YLP or its associates can use the same for analysis & to give you a more personalized & better shopping experience. By subscribing to the newsletters you also agree that YLP & its associates can use it to send you mails more personalized information.
24. YLP reserves all the rights in its totality to amend the website content & its terms & conditions depending upon prevailing & changing Information & Technology Act & other laws in force from time to time.
25. YLP will not be responsible for any losses (of any kind) suffered/incurred by the user by participating in contest or schemes or promotions or buying of products of third parties advertised on our websites.
26. YLP will take all the required precautionary measures to prevent unauthorized/Illegal/ use of its website by the hackers. But if in an unforeseen event if the website gets hacked & User data gets hacked or misused, in such an event you acknowledge & agree not to hold YLP responsible for the same as the situation is unforeseen & beyond the control of YLP. YLP at the same time will take all the necessary steps to minimize the losses that the User might suffer in such an event.
27. Payments will be accepted in Indian currency only. All payments made in foreign currency will be converted to Indian Rupees as per exiting rate of exchange.
28. Extra Taxes applicable at local level are to be borne by the Buyer.
29. Buy using the payment gateway on website you unconditionally authorize YLP & any other third party (involved in payment process) to process the payments authorized by you in favor of the Seller.
30. Refunds if any will be credited to the User account from which the payment was received during initial purchase & no request will be accepted by YLP for refunding the amount in different account for any reason. All refunds will be done in Indian Rupees only.
31. YLP reserves the right to limit the quantity of purchase or on the lower & upper limit of transaction value that can be done or on number of transaction per individual or ID.
32. YLP reserves all the rights to accept/reject the Buyers order if it deems that the transaction is suspicious or goods are not available.
33. YLP will provide Users with 7 days replacement guarantee if the User feel that goods are not up to the mark or as shown on the website or as per placed order or in case of faulty products. For all such replacements Buyer will have to return the original invoice, all the supplied accessories, etc in an undamaged condition in absence of which the replacement will not be initiated by YLP.
34. YLP reserves all the rights to initiate & execute civil and/or criminal proceedings against the User who intends to purposefully damage Company's image, files invalid & false claims, makes baseless remarks, tries to do things that are fraudulent in nature, writes on website or gives misleading information about the product on the website or for that matter anything that is false & baseless or performs any activities on the website that are illegal as per Indian Laws.
36. Unless & until specifically mentioned for a particular product or service, all products & services are meant for sales in Indian territories only. Any User request for making transaction or asking for delivery for any other location out of India shall be accepted & approved at the sole discretion of YLP. Also additional charges as applicable will be communicated to the User/Buyer & needs to be borne by the User/Purchaser for processing of such orders.
37. YLP has done its best in covering all the major features of the product & published the same in product description. If any other information is required by the User/Buyer it can be obtained by contacting YLP through available modes of communications, but it should be done before placing the order. Complaints in this regards will not be entertained once the order is processed.
38. All products sold under stock clearance sale will not be eligible for warranty of any kind.