1. The term “User” or “You” shall refer to the person natural or legal who has agreed to become a member / buyer on the website by providing the registration details.
2. YLP may terminate / restrict User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. YLP may monitor access to the Site.
3. The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to YLP. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. YLP reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
4. YLP shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
5. YLP will not be responsible for any losses suffered by the user because of the use of fraudulent/fake site’s pretending to be YLP site. The user has to insure that they are using an authorized/original site.